A world where women realize their full potential to live with dignity and freedom of choice.
- To be a National level representative body for building a sustaining community of vibrant members
- To facilitate formulation and implementation of policies that are equitable, accountable and effective in enabling the realization in women’s rights
- To act as a resource hub that uses and shares/disseminates information
and data for engendering policies
- To collaborate with diverse stakeholders for securing women’s rights
- To create an alliance of women’s organizations, NGOs and individuals working with special focus on women and the girl child.
- To influence legislation with a view to enhancing constitutional rights of women and the girl child.
- To initiate a dialogue at the regional, state national and international levels to voice concerns and needs of the people it represents.
- To promote and support legislation/s or proposed amendments to empower women.
- To observe, monitor, and analyze policies, legislation and budgets with the aim of gender mainstreaming.