Trainings on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace
- WPC offers training programmes on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace that aims at developing an understanding of gender, managing diversity and inclusiveness in a multicultural workforce and legal awareness on the Sexual Harassment at the Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013. WPC has a pool of resource persons / trainers with wide range of experiences and knowledge regarding the issues of gender, diversity, womena??s rights, domestic violence and sexual harassment at the workplace. The workshops arranged are generally for full day but can be shaped as per requirements of the target group.
- The trainings can be held for induction programmes, ICC members, and refresher trainings.
- WPC team also ensures follow-up support required by the participants or the management.
- Support with regard to a pool of multi-sectoral referrals to effectively address sexual harassment at the workplace.
- Assistance and support provided to corporate partners in drafting an inclusive and gender- just workplace policy.
- WPC has prepared a handbook on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the Sexual Harassment (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 along with a Training Module on Sexual Harassment at the Workplace. Both are available on request.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.